A list of relevant LS&Co. group companies with whom your personal information will be shared can be reviewed here or requested at any time through the “CONTACT US” instructions in this Supplemental Notice below.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information will be kept for as long as you are our customer. This includes purchasing products directly from us or through our partners, engaging with our platforms and reviewing our content. Following the conclusion of our relationship, we may still retain certain information to the extent required or permitted by law. We keep information on potential customers for not more than 3 years following the date of last contact or such longer period as is permitted or required by applicable law. We will delete, destroy or anonymize your personal information thereafter in accordance with applicable law.
PURPOSE(S) AND LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
- performance of the contract between us to provide you with products and services including sending you transactional communications, verifying your identity assisting you in-store, on the Sites, processing payments, returns, exchanges, orders, shipping products, and providing customer service, and to conduct automated decision-making processes in accordance with any of these purposes;
- for purposes we consider to be in our legitimate interests including improving the functionality and integrity of our platforms and stores, keeping consumers up to date with information about our products and services, completing corporate transactions, understanding consumer preferences, personalizing our interactions and developing our business relationship, as these functions help sustain and grow our business;
- to comply with a legal obligation to which we may be subject, such as complying with orders from government or other legal authorities, detecting and preventing illegal conduct, abuse, spam, fraud (e.g. account takeovers or payment related fraud) security incidents and other harmful activities.
Where we are required by law to obtain your consent before collecting, using, disclosing or otherwise processing personal information, we will rely upon consent as our basis for the collection, use, disclosure or other processing.
YOUR DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
You may have the following rights with respect to your personal information under applicable laws:
- Request access to, a copy of, and/or information on the processing of your personal information;
- Correction/rectification of your personal information where it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Erasure, deletion or anonymization of your personal information in certain circumstances;
- Object to or restrict processing of your personal information in certain circumstances;
- Withdrawal of your consent to collection, use, disclosure or other processing of your personal information;
- Objection to automated-decision making (including for marketing purposes);
- De-registration of your account;
- Data portability;
- Lodging a complaint with us or with the relevant data protection authority;
- Claim damages in certain circumstances;
- Have your personal information kept confidential.
Contact information for making such a request is set out in the “CONTACT US” portion of this Supplemental Notice.
CHILDREN AND MINORS
Our Sites offered in Asia Pacific are not intended to address anyone under the age of 18 (or the age of 14 in Mainland China; or the age of 20 in Taiwan and Thailand; or the age of 15 in Vietnam; or the age of 21 in Indonesia) (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personal information from Children. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us using information in the “CONTACT US” section below and we will take steps to remove that information.
Address:- Levi Strauss (India) Private Limited,
ITC Green Centre, 5th Floor, No. 18,
Banaswadi Main Road, Maruthiseva Nagar,
Bengaluru – 560005, Karnataka, India